Friday, October 12, 2007

Blake's Birthday






October 3rd was Blake's birthday the big 37. He was going to take work off so we could play but I ended up working both jobs all day and all night. Luckily he had many visitors and phone calls to keep him occupied. We do have a great family for always being there and supporting us and we love you all for that.
We were able to spend a little family time Friday shopping for Blake's birthday present at Guitar City, Had an awesome dinner at our home with Brenda, Ian and Taryn (thanks Brenda). Taryn is so cute and I cant believe how fast she is growing. The kids loved the excitement of who got to hold Taryn next and we learned proper manners from Taryn as well. Brenda got me hooked and set up on the Blogger and here I am.

We spent most of the weekend home during Conference since Carrie was sick, but it was nice to hang out as a family. Blake went to Kyle and Scott's house for football and steaks (cooked on the smoker) on Sunday. I think that was the best food Blake ever ate he couldn't stop telling me how good they were and how much I missed out. Thanks Scott now he will never be home on Sundays. (jk)

2 comments:

Bren said...

Cute pictures! They are all so cute. Ian & Blake look pretty mischievous! :)

123 said...

Sally, I haven't seen you in years. I'm enjoying your blog :) Hope all is well with you!