Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mountain Biking!!!

We rode the Crestline Trail, which starts at Gaurdsmans Pass, climbs 'Puke Hill', and takes you to the top of Millcreek Canyon. From there, we rode down the Big Water Trail, to the parking lot at the top of Millcreek Canyon. Then down the pavement for a mile, and onto the Pipeline Trail that takes you to the bottom of the canyon. It was a epic ride, one I want to do many times over. If you have any desire to ride a mountain bike, this is a MUST!

The small version of these pictures aren't very good. You should click on them, and get a better look. There is a lot of details that you cannot see.


Matt and I. Brighton ski resort is behind us.
The dark clouds made the ride a little cold, and gave us a shower too.

Looking down into Big Cottonwood Canyon. (Brighton again)

This is looking North East from the top of Millcreek Canyon. Park City and I-80 are in the distance.



Looking North West from the top of Millcreek Canyon. This is Desolation Lake. It has no inlets or outlets. It is filled from melting snow, and rain.


Matt desending a bit of technical downhill. (I was too chicken :-) )

No comments: