Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another fun weekend!

Leah, Taryn and Kylie being silly.


Even though it was our day off the girls and I still got up early Friday morning and went to watch Taryn while Brenda went to work. Taryn would laugh at anything and the girls were loving it.




Taryn was so cute!

The girls and I later went shopping later with Grandma Evans and had a fun but long day. Carrie and I got to go see Twilight with my sisters- Holly, Brenda and Angie it was really fun. I even liked the movie but I didn't think Edward was as cute as everyone else thought.

Saturday was a very fun and long day as well. The girls and I went to a shower for McKell and had alot of fun hanging with family at Jennifer's house. The girls also got to try on their bridesmaid dresses and shoes there-They were so cute! Aunt Sheryl has been amazing at everything she does for us and the girls are soo excited to be a part of McKell's wedding party. Blake and Charles both had to ref some hockey games and then they both played that night. So we spent alot of time running around but had fun.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

THANK YOU again for watching her - I stole one of these pics to put on my site too ;). You guys are the BEST!

Brenda said...

Mom said that Taryn looks just like Leah & Kylie in the 1st picture...they all have the same eye color.