Sunday, December 7, 2008

December fun



Thursday Charles had his warriors cup wrestling meet at Taylorsville High and he did awesome. He has improved greatly. Eisenhower won the cup this year! We are very excited!!

Friday night I had the opportunity to go through the temple with McKell to get her endowments. I just got my recommend renewed after almost 5 years and had tried to go to the Jordan River Temple on Tuesday night so I would be more composed but it was closed for two weeks. So that being soo I was very emotional and thank McKell for sharing her special day with me. It was awesome to go again. Meridith and Annette kept the tissues and support coming. I think that was the first time I've been with any of Blake's family on a session and it was great. Ron and Charlie are both awesome men and it was great to share the spirit with them.

Saturday Carrie had her first Basketball game and won. She made 4 points and played awesome, I think they won by 20. she would of made the Jazz proud. After her game we went to Blake's hockey game and his team had a great game too. They lost by one but Blake was on fire too. It must of been a family thing because later that evening Charles was firing it up too. Nate took video to prove it. (Blake and I missed it to go to The Roof for his company party. It was great food and a gorgeous view.) It was a very busy day but fun.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sally that is AWESOME about the temple. When do ya wanna go with me? ;) Love u.