Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend

Charles, Carrie and I went to Jordan River Temple on Friday. It was their first time doing baptisms for the dead and they thought it was awesome! So we stayed and they did more. Then I took them to lunch in the cafeteria. Brenda watched the little ones, which they always love since they got to play with Taryn. Thank you!

Saturday Carrie had two basketball games (Jr Jazz and Church ball) and won both. Charles and Blake both had a Hockey game and Charles also reffed three hockey games that night. It was a fun but busy day.

1 comment:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Isn't is SO fun to go to the temple with your kids? I have gone twice with Cody and Shantel and once more with Cody. They both have enjoyed their temple trips. Course it is a 3 hour drive to the temple and so you have to do some shopping and eating and then drive home!