Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Cabin

It was a very fun weekend. We went to the Grizzlie's Hockey Game Friday night as a family and had fun even if we lost to the Aces.
Then Saturday morning we went up to the cabin. It snowed off and on on the way up so it was muddy and snowy but mom had fun with the 4 wheeling getting the suburban dirty. It was quiet and cold Saturday but Charles and Blake did decide to try out some fishing even if it was freezing.

Dad fishing while Kylie walked in after I took the picture. ( I guess if Dad could go in she could.)

I think Charles was thrilled to fish. (JK I think it was just a little too cold)


Too cute even when they are cold.


Playing games and having fun.


Better than McDonalds.


We saw a bunch of deer eating Saturday night and the kids were hilarious yelling at them and trying to get their attention.


Grandpa Ron and Grandma Vada came by Sunday for a SHORT but fun visit, next time they will have to stay more than an hour. (Hint Hint)

No comments: