Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Weekend in May

Friday the kids and I got to go get ice cream with Grandma Evans, Taryn and Brenda. It was alot of fun.
Saturday we went to my nephew Brayden Braithwaite's baptism. It was really nice Charles gave an awesome talk on Baptism and Carrie said the prayer. Then we went to Grandpa Ron's house with Sheryl, Lexi, Bryan, Kyle and our family for his birthday. We love Ron--he is the greatest!!! Then we went to Cedar Fort and visited The Stokes and had a wonderful dinner with them, the kids got along great and we had a blast visiting. I just can't believe its been 5 years.
I did sharing time on baptism today and used part of Charles talk, it made my lesson rock.
Sorry I don't have pictures to show all the fun but the camera has been missing for weeks.

It was a fun but busy weekend..love it!

No comments: