Leah turned 8 last Sunday and we had alot of fun shopping at Justice (Yes she already is requesting certain brands of clothes) and visiting with family. Her Birthday Cake was a giant chocolate chip cookie. Carrie took pictures since I still am camera less. The funny thing is when she down loaded to the computer the pictures all disappeared; hence to say we still didn't get any pictures.
This past week was crazy with Birthday stuff, the end of school, baptism planning and changing, ect. that I decided to stress out and get sick. So I went to school for 1/2 hour Friday then went to the doctor. I ended up having strep throat and some viral thing with aches and pains.(needless to say my tushy hurt before the shot) The doctors were actually really excited that I had something besides the flu. I think I slept 2 days straight other than to get up for the baptism. Charles was really good to take care of the girls and Blake got to finish shopping for the refreshments. I do have a wonderful family.
No comments:
Post a Comment