That night Blake, Charles, Carrie and Nate went to a Grizzlies playoff game which they said was awesome, even if we lost that one.
That weekend we did alot of room rearranging, starting with Charles desk being moved then of course everyone else wanted a different desk--so the fun began. The good thing is it got the teenagers to clean their rooms for once.

Tuesday night I went with Brenda to the hospital to see David, he is soo dang cute. Brenda is soo sweet with her kids. I'm amazed at all she has been doing lately..What an amazing person.
Wednesday I took Carrie to her culture fair at school, then once she got her A.. We rushed to Blakes' first Hockey game this season. Nate was there trying out for Gibbs and Ian did an amazing job at goal even with his broken foot. Brenda took a break from the hospital to come and Clark was there too. It's always fun to hang with family and watch Hockey. Charles took care of Lexi (Curtis's girl) during the game and was soo cute with her. He definitely has a knack she loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment