Monday, May 24, 2010

May springs into fun

Mother's Day was very nice this year. We visited my mom Saturday night and had dinner at Vada's and saw Annette after that. They are all wonderful and we love them soo much. Its always fun to hang with the family too. And of course I didn't take any pictures that day. Oh well

Blake went to Minnesota on Monday the 10th for training and Carrie and Charles started Hockey that week too. After I picked Blake up from the Airport we went to Maple Grove and went camping there with Charlie, Annette, Scott, Crissy and Zoey. We traveled in the rain of course but the weather got better each day.

Saturday morning John and Holly came up for the day and so did Cory, Branden, Alyssa, Brayden, and Caleb. The more the merrier.

The campfire- which later that night turned evil and spit a rock out which landed directly in my cleavage. (What are the odds?) By the time I knew what was happening, I tried shaking it out of my clothes and it started going down my pants. It was quite the dance. I have two nice 3rd degree burns the size of quarters on each girl. Which match up quite nicely and seem to stick together without any bandages. I sure wish it would heal.


John and Carrie playing


Brayden and Blake flying a kite


Caleb and his hole



Grandpa and Carrie playing horseshoes with Charles and Blake.




Holly, Kylie and I went on a little walk and enjoyed nature.


We found a bridge


and a beauty


Holly, Carrie and Charles played cards galore.


Alyssa and Leah showed Brayden and John how the princesses win in Princess Uno


Zoey was so cute and fashionable every day(she was checking out Kylie's do.)


Zoey always likes Uncle Blake


Leah on the swing


Kylie gives it a try


And Alyssa

No comments: