Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Idaho Falls

The girls and I went to Idaho Falls with Holly. It all started with a ticket on the way 88 mph (thats what he said) I think her car goes way too fast. It seems like we always get one on our vacations.

We stayed at the Ameritel hotel


bringing our luggage up


having fun

Leah and Kylie thought the room was awesome with a fridge, microwave and TV. They loved jumping on the beds too. (It was their first time in a hotel)


The pool, it was 24 hours and the girls were always in it.

Leah and Carrie


Mexican food

We came out and the wind was crazy

Saturday Holly and I went to a session in the temple, then I went and got the girls while Holly went to see a companion get sealed. The girls were excited to see where Dan and Alexis got married.

Kylie and Leah


In the visitors center


Idaho Falls


Holly and Carrie




Beautiful girls



smelling the food at Jimmy Johns


The vacuum monkey


On the way out


look what we found


We took a dirt road from Idaho Falls to Soda Springs. It was an adventure but beautiful.



The only life we saw


PAVEMENT :)


Soda Springs Geyser

It stinks like rotten eggs

Watching the geyser

No comments: