Friday, July 25, 2008

Congrads Blake!!! /24th weekend


I just want everyone to know that Blake got a new position Tuesday. He is now the Applications Engineer for Spencer Fluid Power and will be covering Utah, Arizona and Southern California. We are really proud of him and know he definitely deserves it.
We love you Blake!

love your family


Thursday night Charles and blake had a firecracker army war then Charles lit some fireworks for us that night. It was fun just to hang out at home.
Here is Aryaunna with Kylie watching the fireworks.


On Friday the 25th I went with my parents and most of my sisters to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra's Pioneer Day Commemoration Concert featuring the Osmonds. It was fun to hang with the girls and the Osmond brothers were great. I didn't like Marie's glittery dresses or the way she sang How Great Thou Art in her own remix; but at the end the choir joined in and of course they were awesome.

No comments: