We went to my grandpa's cabin in Logan with some of my family( around 50 people) . There is one main cabin with a family room, kitchen, bath and one bedroom (2 queen beds) then 2 little cabins with bedrooms only. So we all pitched are tents around the cabins and shared the one bath.(yep!) We had a blast it was extremely hot and we all have a zillion mosquito bites but it was worth it.

Brooklyn and Leah made this resort for the Caterpillar they found.

Leah fishing at the bridge

Blake

Brooklyn, Leah and Kaylyn

Kylie swinging at the spring

The Outhouse

Brooklyn, Leah and Alyssa


playing by the fire

Here is Blake on his way to bike, he took me on a couple of the trails and I had fun going down the hills but right after I felt like I do after childbirth-bruised.

Brittney, Carrie and Allison

Emily, Ashley, Holly, Alexandria and Charles playing cards

Ian, Dan and Blake going on one of the many rides down the canyon.

The campfire

Matt's cute family

Blake's twins who ran into the moose on their first walk down to the spring. The moose actually had smashed some of the flowers to take a nap and didn't seem too afraid when encountered which was scary. (at least for mom who ran into him by our tent, if I get the video and its not to shaky I will put it on here, its pretty funny)

Charles and Kylie

Leah and Mom
Leah and Charles
No comments:
Post a Comment